Home2Home Supported Lodgings and Nightstop Schemes recruitment:
- Do you have a spare room in your home and want to make an income from it?
- Do you have the skills and experience to make a positive impact on the lives of young people?
- Do you care passionately about making sure young people have a bright future?
Home2Home Supported Lodgings and Nightstop Schemes are recruiting NOW for people who answered yes to those three questions!
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A SUPPORTED LODGINGS / NIGHTSTOP HOST
- You will receive a weekly fee of £120 - £160 a week (rate dependent on Local Authority) – Supported Lodgings
- You will receive reimbursement of expenses of £20 (weekday), £25 (weekend) – Nightstop
- You will receive a support package which will include training, opportunity to network and socialize with other hosts and invitations to events
- You and the young person will be supported throughout the placement
- You will get satisfaction knowing that you helped a young person develop into a responsible adult, who has made the most of the opportunity you have opened up for them and through your support will gain the skills and ability to move on to independent living.
Listen now to host Laurence talking about his experience of Supported Lodgings:
To find out more about Supported Lodgings and Nightstop download this document:
Further info on Supported Lodgings and Nightstop (Feb 2017)
For an application pack ring St Basils Home2Home on 0121 772 2483 ext 1188 or email email@example.com
Or, if you would like to have a chat first for more information about these schemes, ring Yvette John on 0121 772 2483 ext 1193.
You can be the person who makes the positive difference in a young persons life.